Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Answer Questions

I thought I would give a little background as to why I decided to try and answer questions. I serve on the National Dairy Board, a group of 36 dairymen from accross the country that manages the national check off funds. An issue came up in a meeting this past winter that I had a real problem with. I had a long list of questions, I met with the Pesident of the board and he gave me very political non answers. I became very frustrated with the response I recieved from the leadership. I was told by other board members that the leadership didn't like to give direct answers to tough questions.
So through all this I can understand patrons getting frustrated not getting their questions answered. Since I am one who can provide some answers I feel that I should. I may not know the answers to all the questions, but will try and find out and respond. But one thing as I have said before, this is from me, I don't speak for the whole board. I will try and answer questions as direct and honest as I can. On some things people might want to know, may be confidentual, and I won't be able to respond to these type of questions. Thank you, Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment