Monday, July 25, 2011

How Best To Communicate

If anyone is reading my posts. I would like input as to how I can let the patrons know about my posts. I would like to know what you would like me to write about. If you have comments about what I write I would like feed back, like what you think of a virtual academy, and if you think this would work in Firth. I have heard some who are interested in this are upset the district went to a four day week. If this is truly the case we as a board need to hear about it. As we go through this next school year on the four day schedule, we will need input on how to make things work as well as possible. We will need all the input we can get to decide if it should continue past this year. I have many concerns about the four day week and would really like your comments. Thank you. Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment