Wednesday, February 17, 2016

February 17, 2016 Blog Update


I thought I would give a short update about the soccer program that I talked about in my blog. I have received some new information and wanted to reassure soccer supporters that I support your efforts to make the boys soccer program a success. 

I heard there were 14 boys playing soccer last year instead of the 12 we heard at the meeting. They had numerous fundraisers with a lot of parental involvement. Their efforts to fully fund the program fell short, but not by very much at all. Only one player graduated from last years team, and there are five freshman that are planning on playing this year. They are practicing every Saturday, to get ready for the season. It takes a lot of work to start a new program, and from what I heard today the boys and their parents are doing their best to make boys, and girls soccer for that matter a success. I'm sorry if I gave anyone the impression that I was not supporting your efforts. Good luck to both teams this year. Thank you, Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment